Monday, June 11, 2007

It was a fun weekend. Full of activities. :)

Fri nite:
Chatted with stephy until 4am! break my record. haha. we talk abt everything under e sun and didnt realise it was 4am. kana nagged by my mother though.

Sat evening:
Dinner at sakura to celebrate choonie's bdae. Eat until i wana puke. Then all of us travel to daniel's hse for a stay over. its nice to be staying over at sumone hse once in a blue moon. but i still prefer my hse. :)

Sun evening:
Uni gathering. Crap alot and talk about school,work. GOSSIP. Yes. Haha.Shared alot of things with each other.

The feeling is so familiar that it reminds me of everything.
Having someone to pat you to sleep is so nice.
I luv the feeling of sumone playing wif my hair.:) But of cos muz be gentle la.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home