Sunday, July 01, 2007

Yest went to this games cafe called "pit stop'. I didnt know theres tis cafe. Only know of minds n settlers. Haha. The place was more cozy but small. Games were about the same as the other two cafes. Haha. The guys were late, as usual. Supposed to meet at 830, but in e end, we only manage to reach the cafe at 10!. Took night rider home. My first time taking the bus cos I didnt know night rider did pass by estate. Haha. Quite fast. :)

I guess not all people are as simple as I thought. Maybe its just tat i usually dun tink too much and juz believe what others sae. Going to the university and working in the society make me realise that not all people or things are as simple as i thot. back stabbing, bad mouthing and making use of one another. i guess simplicity doesnt exist in tis world?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home