Saturday, June 23, 2007

Work has become very slack for me. Before lunch, I would have finished all my assigned tasks. Thus, Im always slacking and stoning at my desk from 2-6, with some simple work to do occasionally. Im quite proud of myself as I didnt cause the salesman to pay any money while the previous staff did. :) Getting to like the people over there as they will always talk,play and make fun of me. Maybe because im the youngest, thats why im easy to bully? Haha. The work there is boring but the people there is quite fun I would say.

Watched "surf up". Been such a long time since I catch a movie in the cinema. The last show I watched was Spiderman 3. Opps. Im so outdated. Haha. Back to surf up, it somehow link me to ugly duckling. Haha. It was not bad la.

Little Ms Sleepy is back. I kept falling asleep at 9+ this few days. Muahaha. Then wake up at 11 to walk around and will go back to sleep at 12. That was my life in the past. Now, this is my life again. Not only that, Little Ms Giggle is back. My supervisor even ask issit I forgot to take my pills thats why I can laugh at every small little things. Haha. I wana be Little Ms Giggle forever, bringing laughter to others and myself. :)

Thinking alot recently again becos Im simply too free at work. Realise what Im clinging on is the past. And, the past will never be the present nor the future. Im moving on, hope the two friends of mine are moving on too.

Now, I understand the phrase "Promises are meant to be broken." The promisor will often claim that what he say is always true and blah blah blah. However, when things happen or in another circumstances, the proimsor will just break his promise(break of contract!!). Thus, I have somehow learn through the hard way that as a promisee, I should not believe fully in whatever the promisor claimed to be. On the other hand, as a promisor, I will only make the promise if I 100% know I wont break the promise.

I know I shouldnt have such thots for everything will look so complicated. Furthermore, simplicity is what I want in life. Contradicting. I guess I have grown up after these years(although i tink im still quite childish at times). Life is never as simple as I thought. Its full of ups n downs. Th sea can be calm or at high tides. Just like life, it wont always be smooth sailing. The conclusion is, just like wat surf up shows, just follow the wave and it will carry you to your destination.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home