Friday, June 15, 2007

Finally the long waited weekend is here!!! Have been waiting for it since monday. Haha.

Some funny things that have happened in my work place.

1) *phone ring*
caller(indian): is that annie
me: no, shes on leave.
caller(speaks veri fast): oh. im ferrari. can u tell leong(supervisor)tat im sick
me(abit blur): huh? wat ferrari?
caller: nono. is fahari.
burst out laughing after the call.

2) *after lunch*
leong: wats the stock over here arh
me: dunno leh
leong: silvum, wats these?
silvum: these arh, the invoice is there
leong(take the invoice): wat!roti prata! since when we gt order roti prata
me(burst out laughing): actually i saw tat. but dunno is wat.
-both started laughing-
leong(call e supplier): hey. when did a coffee company start to produce roti prata. u anyhw send things to my warehouse arh.
me(controlling my laughter): they still gif u free "tang yuan". n is peanut de.
the invoice wrote " BONUS pack: roti prata and peanut glutinous rice balls"
muahaha

work can be fun too. this little things always make me burst out laughing. hehe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home