Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Two more weeks from now i will be sitting in the cold exam room taking my next important examination in life. Time seems to fly. It was just like yesterday when i took my o'lvl, recieve back my results happily, stepping into yjc, enjoying my friends there n now, after this exam, i will be leaving this school for good. How fast...

2 more weeks..but im nt motivated to study at all...im slow,restless not in e mood. things seem wierd. why am i still playing and slacking at this point of time when e rest of e jc2 are mugging real hard. something's wrong wif me...tink im gona buck up. hope i can finish studying n revising by next week..wana do well for myself,my family, my teachers..yap.

a good thing, e oni two things im looking forward to exam is the chalet n prom night...28,29,30 of nov will be our class chalet!!!first time our class haf chalet. looking forward. a time when none of us haf to worry about our study n can play,play and play..e next day will be our prom..woohhooo...almost whole class turning up cos we have ticked our name n cant back up now...although ex, hope all of us will enjoy it..wan to play..yea~~~hope exam will faster over wif me fully armed to fight..haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home