Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Lose my concentration this few days.. didnt manage to do much work... was pretty tired n will simply shut down my brain at 10..haha.. n all e work im supposed to do are difficult..mechanics n estimation theory!!! out there to kill me...sianzzz....

this weekend will b goin out...so guess nd to work hard for e rest of e weekdays wich is like 2 more days..haha...will try to finish estimation theory n COE 23.1..as for phy, will finish nuclear lah...n of cos my gp essay...all by this week..hopefully. yap.

guess life will be pretty boring n tiring for e rest of this semester..juz hope everything will go on smoothly. hope God will plan my timetable so that i will nt be out of track.yap. study n enjoy playing at e same time is my target now. life is abt that baz.

To fall in love is nt easy. Can one easily forget the one he loves so easily and quickly? I doubt so. Seeing the one u love everyday will nt make u bored but not seeing him/her for a few days will make u sad. Love somebody not because he/she makes u feel comfortable. It is about the feeling of joy and happiness when u see the person, e willingness to sacrifice things and to compromise when both haf different views. Treasure the one that you love becos once u miss it, you will never get e chance ever again. Go into a realationship only when u truly love e person. Love is not a game.
[topic that my classmates are discussing on during break]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home