Saturday, July 09, 2005

Im extremely disappointed in myself this time round..

Did extremely badly this time round for block test.. cant even believe i got this kind of results.. might as well dun take e test.. i manage to do well for c.maths.. but so wat... my flunk my famths n phy n e grades were horrendous. didnt expect i would fail phy cos it is an easy paper.. haf lotsa of careless mistake..when i recieve back my paper, i was totally shocked...realli did badly this time round...though i pass my Gp n did well for c.maths, but wats e point...i still cant get into uni wif this grade!!!tink i can recieve e most deproving awards.. once a 10 pointer for o'lvl n nw, i cant even pass my paper.. wat haf i been doin... mabe, im juz those mere lucky soul that haf a guardian angel over me when i was taking my o's.. freaking disappointed..

whole class did badly this time round..frm e second class of e whole cohort to the bottom few class..wat haf happen? why is it that all of us haf done so badly..im nt goin to let this happen anymore..ive aready decided to mug hard frm nw on...goin to make sure that i stdy hard for every test to make sure i get good grades...hope all my classmates will oso buck up n study hard for e last few mths of jc life...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home