Saturday, July 30, 2005

time flies..about one more month time and i will be seating in the exam hall again. prepared to fight the oncoming battle, prelim exam. it seems as though ive just entered the day b4. i can still remember the day when i recieve my o'lvl result. the joy that ive had and e tears i saw in so many people eyes. at that moment, ifelt so happy, fortunate,luvky. tears just rowed down my cheecks. tears of rejoy, nt sadness.

this time round, i got a feeling that i wun be that lucky anymore. luck hasnt been on my side since i enter yjc. my grades are deproving. so much that i realli cant believe it. im on e failing grades. never in my life haf i failed so badly, so terribly. wat actually haf happened? my lazyness or my stupidness? wat ive walked so far is simply base on luck? i cant believe it. im goin to prove myself wrong. prove that i can do well. but things dun look good. im lousy at mechanics. statistic is much beta but i dun realli know why im doing the step. phy is nt much beta. understand e basic concept but duno how to apply. wat haf happened? "failing is not the end". but failing definitely demoralise me. i pray that this coming monday faths test, i would at least pass it. cos i did study for statitic n SHm...

the rest of the year will be long n tiring. study study n study. every teacher is pressuring us. but i dun realli find them motivating. wat makes me press on is e dream to go uni. if nt, i would haf gone to poly rite. hope that i will haf e energy n urg to study hard for e rest of the year. n on e day when i rescieve my alvl cert, history will repeat

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home