Tuesday, July 13, 2004

quite a long time never come and blog liao...today during chinese a wave of sadness just suddenly filled my heart...i also dunno the reason but just feel so extrememly sad..i have not done well in my Saturday test and im nt satisfied with all my results especially my maths...failed my fmaths and did not do well in my cmaths..got a C...wat the hell...den my phys i didnt get an A..idiotic...flunked my GP and i could pass if i memorise the notes my teacher gave...damn it...and im still pondering whether to drop econs ant...head is goin to burst at any min...nt interested in anything liao...phys and maths were once my favourtite subjects and i dun even mind to do homework on this two sub...but now, i hate the thought of doing homework and if i could, i would just skip school all day....sianz sianz sianz...why issit that my result drop so much...i never ever thought of failing my maths and getting this kind of freaking results for my maths...damn sad...and as day passed, i found out that i hate school...dont even know if i have made the right choice cuming into JC and YJC...will it be different if i enter poly or other jc? i dunno..no i tink nobody would noe the ans..if not for the cert, i would definitely enter poly...im nt the type who can study and study...
my mind is in a state of confusion i hate this kind of feeling...HOMEWORK HOMEWORK AND MORE HOMEWORK....can i just dont do everything...NO!!becos in yjc, daily work is counted in promo exam...now i can oni wish that ppl can make my life more merrier...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home