Monday, March 31, 2008

The weekend had once again come to an end. Its kind of scary. Two more weeks to exam but I haven touched anything and Im still left with one project, one group report, one group presentation and one test. Time is passing simply too fast. So fast that sometimes I dont know what I am doing or what I had done.

In a month time, my 2nd year of uni life would have passed. Yet, I really cant recall what Ive accomplished. This 2 years, it seems like Ive wasted it away. I totally have no sense of achievement nor accomplishment. All I can remember is those sad and unwanted memories. Went through alot. I mean alot this two years. Sometimes, I really wish that I can dont grow up. I can dont face the cruelty of life. Sometimes, I really wish that theres no departure, theres no full-stop to every sentences. But, everything comes to an end eventually.

I dont feel good. Im very scared of uni final examination. Its not because Im afraid I wun do well. Its simply because whenever its the exam season, something will hit my life. The departure of those important people in my life. They left me just before or during exam.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home