Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Cough virus is on its way to find me(perhaps the source is from andrea arh..haha)..

Have lots and lots of things on my undo list to be done yet im idling for the whole of today. OMG. Whats left undone today will be rolled on to the next day. 9 weeks of school work waiting for me to complete. Wheres my sense of urgency!!!!

On a happier note, my new kid got back his CA1 results. Big improvement for his sci, small improvement for his chi, no improvement for eng and maths. I placed high hope on this kid for I can see that he has the potential to do well. Hope that I can help him to get better PSLE grades.=)

5 more hours of lessons for this week. One day for project meeting. One assignment waiting for me. Need to buck up and start doing my work.

Lesser time spend online. Im determined to do that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home