Sunday, March 09, 2008

Was telling Shiqi and Andrea that luckily im only left with one year in NTU. If not, I guess I will have high blood pressure. Cant believe I met so many social loafers this semester. Although Im slack, when it comes to group work, I will still do my best and submit my part promptly. However, some people just like to push their responsibilities around, knowing that someone from his/her group will definitely do the work since its call GROUP WORK. Argg

Lots and lots of projects to be completed in the next few weeks. I foresee the temperature of my blood will rise slowly till it boils and dada, explode. Okie. Im so rubbish.

One more month to the start of mugging session. I hate it but nothing I can do.

Oh yah... I exercised yesterday!! Cycled for an hour. Hehe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home