Friday, November 09, 2007

Caught myself stoning and staring into space while waiting for wenya just now. It was just a short ten minutes but lots of thoughts and feelings flash across my me.

Loving someone can merely be a facade. "I love you", "I miss you", "I need you" are phrases that are so short and sweet yet can be mere pretense. Saying out those phrases are easy, are simple. They can make one feel so loved and blissed. However, those phrases transformed into a dagger and pierced through your heart when you know the person saying that dont mean it. I guess thats why love is sweet and love hurts at the same time.

Actually, love needs alot of courage. Not knowing whether the person beside you are truthful, are sincere, are the right person, you set yourself into the relationship with him. No one knows the future. Its just like a gamble. Only when you believe that the risk involved is low, then you will invest. Similarly, only when you can see the future, then you go into the relationship. However, not all people have this kind of thinkings. Some people invest without knowing the risk and return.

I shouldnt be thinking about all such stuffs now as exam is just around the corner. I didnt want to but they just happen to come into my mind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home