Thursday, November 01, 2007

Went to collect my passport just now. Thursday shouldnt be the peak hours for ICA. However, when I take the queue number, I realise there are 208 people infront of me!!! Grr. Waited for around 2 hours before it was my turn. The moment I saw my number on the board, im like super duber happy. Haha.

Went bugis to shop. Walked around and I bought a super cheap dress for myself. Then took the train to orchard. Who knows, when we were at douby guat station, something happened to the train or track and the train Im in cant move. Andrea and I thus decided to walk to orchard. Went heeran and andrea bought a tee from espirit and shes nw their memeber. Moley, if u wan get clothes from there, u can get the card from andrea cos i tink u will need it more than any of us. Haha.

After today, I will mug really really hard. Have been preparing for quizzes and haven started studying for my final exam. I dun wan to do badly again. Please give me the discipline and concentration. I seriously need them. It will be even better if I can be more "pandai" and have super memory power....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home