Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Had a fun night on saturday. Ate yuki yaki and my stomach almost burst after all the food. Nice food and company.. Found a place tat we have set to be our "lao di fang"... A nice nice place to chill and we stay there until 1am! Was extremely tired after that but I enjoyed the simple night alot. Nothing beats chilling out wif good friens..




*Disgusting dish created by the two guys: Watermelon covered with rainbow rice...They claimed that it is nice...




The four of us on our way to our "lao di fang" =)



The beautiful view captured by my not-so-good phone




The decent me...



The scary me!!!!







The well has dried up. Saddness and longingness lingers around me but I no longer cry. Maybe its better this way...

Living each and every today happily matters most.. Promises for eternity are just promises that are meant to be broken...











0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home