Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Sometimes, after all the busy-ness, the hectic life, the rushing of here n there, you will stop to wonder why do you have to make yourself so busy. Why are you doing this and that? Have been feeling this way after the semester break. Was busy with my cca but Im happy that I joined this cca, quizzes(6 in 6 weeks), projects. Dont really have time to breathe. Perhaps im simply just a lazy ger who cant stand to be studying and studying for long period of time.

When I thought Ive finally found something I can look forward in life, I lost it once again. Im now simply leading my life day by day. Studying hard in order not to disappoint myself and my parents. Thats all I can do now.

Once in awhile, you will get lost in life. You dont know where you are heading, where your next stop will be. You tried asking yourself what you really want in life. After searching and thinking for long, you realise that you dont really have the answer in mind. Sad things that you have been forcing yourself not to remember starts to come back into your mind. You tried to force them out but to no avail. Tears will just flow down your cheeks unknowingly. Loneliness and saddness and all sorts of other feelings will just gush into your heart and soul. At this point of time, you really hope that the special someone will be by yourside, to give you support and tell you that no matter what happen, he will be there for you. However, you will realise that he is no longer there for you or that he haven appear in your life.

Getting emo after all the mugging session for the past few weeks. Im glad that im have been busy for the past few weeks. At least it keeps me occupied.

Best friends are the best. They wont leave you, wont dessert you by the roadside, will be there for you no matter what happens. Perhaps, its better to be friends than lovers. At least, you will never lose him/her...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home