Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Have been slacking for 5 days and im starting to get bored. Parents not home, gor gor nt home, ah gong n ah ma not here also. In another word, Im alone at home. To most people, this is very common to them. For me, its not. Since young, I need not bring keys along with me whenever Im out. There will always be people at home to open the gate for me. Now, without keys, most probably I will be locked out my house. Haha. Staying at home used to be so much fun in the past. Now, its really boring. Boo.

Looking forward to all the weekends before sch starts.
This weekends: Harry Potter
Next weekends: Chalet
Next next weekends: Sentosa
Fun, fun, fun.
It has been two years since I stepped into a chalet. It has been half a year since i went sentosa. The sun, the sea, the sand, the company, the fun! Woohooo. The only wierd thing is, all the activities above are organised by 204 but by different people. Im the one organising the sentosa trip. Excited! Hope all will b a success. Yea~

You love someone therefore you need that someone. It shouldnt be you need someone therefore you love that someone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home