Thursday, October 28, 2004

Sad...
In this world, there are so many people around.
Boys, girls, man, woman, old folks.
People walk into your life while people walk out of it.
It is so miracle that out of so many millions or billions people in this earth
You met him or her.
Regardless whether he is your family, friends or foe
They form up parts and parcel of your life.
Isnt it miracle to know that.
Sad...
Because there are so many people in the world
But yet I have not met any that I like.
That is not the most sad thing on earth because i know that there is tis person sumware in the world that i will be meeting one day and living with him thereafter.
The most sad thing is that when you see people with so many good friends or pals but you have none.
For I have live for so many years, yet i cant find even one true friend.
I once have one but soon lost contact due to the fact that both of us are busy in study
I regret for not treasuring it but that was when i am still young.
I suddenly wake up from my dream...
To realise that actually I have no best friends.
All i have is juz a group of friends ,that are just like passer-by, walking in and out of my life.
Isnt it sad to realise that only after living for 17 years.
I have finally waken up from my beautiful dream
How i hope that it wasnt a dream but is a reality.
In the end, the friends around me are just inside my dream....


No words can describe how i feel now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home