Wednesday, October 13, 2004

Giddy! Sick!

Woke up at 8.30 today. Decided to pon school to study for promo. Think Ms Ang quite angry coz alot of people never go to school today. Finish my physics 1998 paper and cmaths 2000 paper. 1/4 way through cmaths 1998 paper. When doin the cmaths paper, i suddenly feel very giddy and sick. However, in order to finish this 3 papers by 3, i decided to press on. Finally, i cannot stand it anymore so i cum here to destress..Feel better now after eating the sour plum. Hope that i wun faint like last time again. Scary!

All other jc people finish their promo liao. This means that my promo is cuming. 5 days away. It seems to be still long away but yet it feels so near. Right before my eye. Frightened. I still have alot of things haven revise. Trying very hard to study liao. Feel so stress now. Last time i'm never stress when exam is approaching. But now... What is happening to me!!! I dont know. Sick!!! Pray that God can give me the strength and power to continue to press on for just 1.5 weeks. After which, i will be sooooooooo relaxed.

Already plan to go shopping next weekend, after promo. Thinking this way makes me feel more happy. Don't you all agree??? haha.

Here's a poem to describe my feeling now:

5days away
Short but seems long
Having to endure till next week
Is nothing but torture

Time flies
But not when you are stuggling
It always took so long for sad days to pass
Yet so fast for happy days to be over
Why?
Becos it is painful to survive during those struggling days

Two more weeks
And freedom is yours
A voice asks me to press on
to work hard
I knew it all
And i'm working very hard

I wana beat the rest
so i cannot slack
at the finishing lap
i must chiong to the end
To becum the winner of the day
i cannt rest!!!

All yjcians, work hard and be the best!!!
All other jcians, dun be show off to us that ur exam is over!!!(refer to deanna..haha..juz jk)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home