Saturday, July 31, 2004

oh shit..i have sum sort of decided to drop econs...part of me wana drop but part of me is still asking me to hang on...the reason i wan to drop is because i have no time to handle 4 A'lvl subject workload and i do not noe how to apply the concept..it is oso due to peer influence that i wana drop...i do not want to drop because i think i can do it because it sum sort of interest me.. what should i do..hang on or drop??? if i hang on, i will have to spend more time on econs n finish all my essay(5)..i need to revise all the chapters becos next saturday is the test..if i drop, i can use the free time to do my homework in sch and revise when i reached home..so which should i choose...hope that lord would enlighten me and help me choose the correct path...may god be the glory..Amen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home