Friday, October 01, 2004

Happy children's day!!!
Yjc is the top-value added jc and hence e principal announced that we will have a half day off today. we are released at 11.10..quite nice of her..haha
anyway, today i'm so sad. yjc promo oni contriubute to 55% of the whole year results.20% goes to CA(saturday test) and 25% goes to daily work(tutorial, worksheet, mini test). if you can get 75% for CA den you will be exempted from promo. for phy, i got 72% for CA, highest in class. however, i;m still so sad over it. my daily work is oni 86% while the highest in class is 93%. i hand in my tutorial and worksheet on time and my marks for all the worksheet is above 80%. Yet, my DW marks is so low. If i gt 90% for DW, i oni need to get like around 65% for promo to get an A. Now, I need to get 71% for promo to get an A. For Maths C, i need to get 72.4%. best in class again. but it is still badly done. Fmaths i need to get 76.8%. More sad. In the end, i must aim to get 75% for maths c and phy to get A and for fmaths, i tink most probably i can oni get a B. Totally sad.
so scared that i cant get an A. i do not just want to pass. i want to get good grades, A. Now, i must really work hard. So many people are much better than me..they can get exempted from promo.but why cant i? its simply becos im juz too slack. i need to mug now..2 more weeks..i wana do well. im striving to get 2A and 1B(fmaths).C6 for GP and A2 for chinese.Now, its time to begin..the beginning of mugging..pray that god will look over me, make me concentrate, give me the strength, power to continue this 100metre. Friends in yjc, let's go!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home