Saturday, October 16, 2004

Frightened..3 more days away...i did study.but somehow i am not confident. im scared. the first time in my life that im so scared for exam. why??? i'm not sure. when my mentor ask me whether i have confident, my ans is no.she asked my why and all i could sae is i dunno. i did past year papers. at least 5 sets for cmaths and 3 for physics. i did tys. but why isit that im still seems to be unprepared. what is the reason? im confused. 1 more week. i tell myself. the week will pass before i knew it. however, if it pass without me preparing for the exam, i rather the time will stop right now. i know i would get promoted. but being promoted is not what i hope for. what i want is good grades. im turning evil. why am i so competitive now. grades!!! a number yet so important. cert a paper yet it determines sumone life. how confusing is this world. theres still more to know. lossing my concentration now. haven been revising much this two days. juz cant concentrate. feel tired and exhausted. power all used up. hope that i can survive until next week.

Time is beyond our control
but fate is not.
Determine the path you want
and control it all.

Before lossing it,
treasure it.
No use crying over spilt milk
for it no longer can be drank.

Hence i told myself
to work hard this two years
I have choosen this path myself
so i should do my best

Without me knowing
the time will pass
And after this two years
i will no longer be tight down

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home