Sunday, October 14, 2007

Busy busy like a bee. Im so so so so tired..

Studied for my investment quiz since monday. I didnt touch any lecture notes before that. As such, i oni haf 4 days to complete 6 sets of notes plus textbook reading. In the end, i studied until 10+pm in school on thurs and met wenya at 10+am on friday to do the quiz. At night, I did my part for my project. On sat, went back to NTU for project meeting frm 11-4 before gg for cca outing. Reached hm at ard 12. Today went back to NTU in the morning to do project again before i met 204 gang. Tomorrow im meeting in school to do project again!!!

Not only that, i have a quiz on wed which i haven touch on any of the lecture notes. Stab me pls... I guess even before the final exam, my battery would already be flat.

Im tired.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home