Thursday, August 16, 2007

Woohoo. I survive the week!

Although only 2 out of 5 modules ive gt friends to attend together with me, I still survived all the lessons pretty well. At least didnt faint or die. Manage to make some new friends and my first impression of my groupmates arent tat bad. Hope my first impression will be correct!!! Yeayea.

Weekend is here. Fri, sat sun.woohoo. meeting up with besties on sun. u gals beta make sure all of u can make it arh.so long didnt meet up le.

Have to buy a blouse, a skirt, n a covered shoes. Think will go broke. Boohoo.

Determined to get some of my hmwk done tmr but stephy coming over to my hse. Arg. By hook or by crook, i will do sum hmwk. Dun wana rush during wkdays. Chicky will b a guai ger ger n do her hmwk everywk. Cannt be like year 1 le. hope my determination will last until the end of e sem. Hehe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home