Thursday, August 09, 2007

HAPPY BDAE SINGAPORE!

Abit late but still in time..lalala.

BAF Induction Camp this saturday. Dont know whether should go anot cos im abit lazy to travel in the early morning. Going there will be able to make new friends who might be in the same classes as me. Thats the only good thing. Dont think it will be very fun cos its at raffles city. Wondering what we are going to do there.

long long weekend but kind of boring. nothing much to do. dun feel lk gg shopping. watching too much movies in the theatres recently that its nt "attractive" to go out and watch movie anymore. but still, im catching rush hour 3 with my jc cliques tis sun. going to the bank tmr with SQ and andrea followed by tuition. without realising, tata, my long wkend will b gone and its bk to sch days.

I DUN WAN SCHOOL!!!

Never in my life i dread going to school this much. During sec sch n jc days, i would be anticipating school to start cos i get to see my friens again. Life back then was so fun with close friens ard me. I miss uniform school days where you do things as a class, where you belong to a class. However, in uni, ur classes arent fix.

Sometimes, I just think that uni life is all about networking. Although we are about of the same age as each other, some can be so scheming that they can be acting so nice infront of you but bad-mouthing you at the back. Some wants to be friens with you so that they can make use of you. Uni indeed prepare us for the working life because both of them bring out the fact that life is never ever simple. Im not saying that im innocent. Its just that I wont go to the extent of putting a mask on me. And also because im the type who says "anything" to almost everything, chances of me getting used by others are high. =(

Life in uni isnt really as fun as what others have said. Perhaps its because i dun stay in hall. The only thing I can say is, the days in uni passed rather quickly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home