Sunday, July 29, 2007

Sentosa outing was a flop! Firstly, not much people can make it yesterday. Secondly, everybody was late. Thirdly, it rained. The 7 of us went to watch "disturbia" instead. It was not a bad show. One of the few show that can make me scream. Haha. However, the killing part was kind of boring cos e bad guy died within a minute of struggling. Abit saddist but I still prefer more struggling. Haha. After that, cc treated us snacks at "The White Dog" cafe. Nice ambience but the food was so-so only. Loitering around vivo before we( oni left chiuncher, daniel and me) move on to have our dinner at Chinatown. Stingray, char kway teow, oyster omellete, satay! Waited for Junsheng arrival until I was hungry.

The Chinatown trip further confirm that Ive gt no sense of direction. Despite going there for so many times, I still dunno wheres the food street. I was leading the way and I went up the wrong escalator. After that, I point to the wrong turn. Haha. So people, dun ever ask me for direction unless you wana go missing!

Today went pai-pai at old holland road. My ah ma had passed away for 100days le. Time flies~ Then went bugis temple to pai-pai. Walked around bugis junction and gor gor bought at top. Went back sunplaza and gor gor make his new white specs. Nice~ I got myself a new phone as well. Nice nice simple day out with my beloved family. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home