Thursday, March 29, 2007

A very very busy week that it pass by so quickly and without knowing, the weekend will be here again in one day time. I feel as if im racing with time. Wake up rush to school, rush to do my project after lesson, rush to my student house after project, rush home to have dinner and after which read my notes to prepare for quiz(which turn up to be next week) and do my powerpoint slides for my presentation. No nap, little sleep, 2hours of TV at nite...

Today, when I slow down my pace, thinking of what exactly have I done after rushing like mad the whole of this week, I found out that actually, I didnt really do much things. Yet, I find that my life is in a rush, my life is veri hectic. Seriously speaking, Im pretty tired. Tired of many things in life. What am i rushing for? What do I really wan from all the rushing? I cracked my brain and search for the answers. But, I just cant to figure out everything.

My goal in life is nothing but just simply be a happy little ger since dunno when. However, rushing here and there, days after days, am I really happy at the end of the day? It has really been very long since I have found myself to be very very happy.

The night always make people think alot. I have been thinking alot. I realise I am really very tired...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home