Sunday, March 25, 2007

Today was quite a fruitful day? Haha. To some, I think what I have done today is what they usually do during weekdays. But, its a good start. So I went to wdls library wif andrea to mug. I spend 2 hours filling in those blanks in my lecture notes and re-doing my accounting tut 9(mabe shd sae doing and not re-doing cos i copied the answer in class). Spend the next two hours doing my FM tutorial 2. Didnt read the textbook simply becos I hate reading the textbook lah. Too wordy. Lastly, I spend like half an hour to read a few pages of my biz law textbook. Great achievement. I shall continue to work hard! I shall aim to finish reading that chapter of biz law, do FM tut 3, acc tut 10 tmr. Thats alot hor. Nvm. I shall aim HIGH. High, high, high. High up into the sky. lll

Want to change my phone cos i have 80 dollars voucher from M1. But.. None of the phone attracts me lah. See how first.

I believe the gloomy days will be over one day. When it's over, I want to fell the heat from the sun under my skin, sweating out and continue my journey of life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home