Monday, March 26, 2007

so as predicted, i didnt complete wat im supposed to do today. e worse thing is, i didnt complete any one of them. thats e consequences of staying at home. you will tend to do nothing and spend the time rotting away. watch tv, playing wif my "dear-s" which consist of chicky, xiao er mu, piggy, chippy and xiao mao(ppl will tink im crazy but i tink playing soft toys are quite fun.muahaha), tok crap wif my mama n gor gor, taking care and being the food provider for my cute ah ma, and taking super short naps(abt half an hr each?), eating...

tmr will be my off day oso. meeting for IT proj and ive gt tuition aft tat. busy life on weekdays. mon,tues, thurs,fri evening all gt tuition. project meetings before tuition. so ive gt excuses to slack during weekends. haha. dun feel lk gg out as well.

exam in like 3 weeks time. scary. so far, oni my accounting tut is on par with school pace. the rest...im still at tutorial 1 or 2. wonder when ill finish doing all my tut. let me be more hardworking and discipline. i tink e time i spend playing wif my dear-s is more than e time i spend studying. crazy me. bt i still lk it. =p

super hot tonite..stomach not feeling well after e KFC feast. flu bugs still staying with me after like one week plus. irritating!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home