Saturday, April 22, 2006

tis week so many thns happened!!!was kinda moody lah

didnt get into my accountanct course...need to go interview for biz..juz pray i get in..initially, im still nt sure whether i shd go biz r maths sci. after toking to my tat brother, i decided on biz.nice tok wif him. act, sumtimes he nt bad la.still cares abt me although always snatch my toy n disturb me.hehe..no longer sad le. although i still tink it is unfair to judge on gp, i came to realise tat nothing in tis world is fair. u lose sum n u gain sum. i gt a stable relationship,a gd family although nt rich, a few close friens whom i can trust, pretty gd grades(i tink so..haha) though im nt veri hardworking cos i slp too much as compared to my classmates..im contended le lah..yap..so dun worry for me..andrea, sorri for being so moody when u called. but i sincerely congrats u for getting into e course u wan. thx SQ for ure-mail..appreciate it alot. thx steph for chatting wif me till 2 am tat day..thx ju for picking up my calls n listen to me although ur hp might get confisicated..thx so much..glad to haf u all...oh yah...of cos my bro too...

anyway, went to eat seoul garden with moley,sticky and ant..haha..i was e earliest..reached orchard at 515pm.so touched when moley told me tat she rushed down,taking a cab, so tat i wun b alone. so touched..gif u kiss moley..muackzz..haha.tat sticky reached at 645!!!OMG.sticky ate e most..shocking rite.moley lost to her.cant believe it manz..haha.i oso ate alot lah.wahaha.chat alot on tat day. chat abt love,bgr,uni,life in yj n sr..can chat non-stop wif them. chat until seoul goin to close shop.haha.reached hm at 11.pretty late..

sth happen to my ah ma again...haix..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home