Sunday, March 12, 2006

It has been a long time since i blog. Haha. Lazy to blog.

Lets talk about my job first.

Wanted to get rid of this job for a long long time. Now, I have an offer at MOE doing data entry. However, deep down inside my heart, I know that I cant bear to leave my current work place. At that place, I get to make alot of friends. Although all of us come from different JCs, we are all able to get well together. We play,jokes, eat together, hang out after work. I will really miss them if i leave. The only thn is e great white shark tat is irritatitng me. What should i do? Stay or leave?

Next thng will be my course in uni.

Till now, Im still unsure wich course i realli wana take. All i noe is i wan to do sth regarding maths. I have choosen accounting, buisness and mathematical sci. But as for wich one to put as my first choice, im still unsure. Once i get in, i have to stick to tis profession wif e rest of my life. Realli dun wana regret choosing the wrong course.

After stepping into e working world, i find tat humans are veri cunning sumtime. Theres this anunty that always put on a smile when talking wif e shark. But behind her back, she is talking bad about her. Then e younger staff have to let the older staff bully. So many thns lah. Adult world is chaotic.

Everybody is working or in NS now. Seldom meet up with my friends le. Tink when all of us enter the uni, JC friens will step out of our life and a new group of ppl when come in. How strange. Dun realli lk tat. I realli hope 204 will always b together. Hope that we will still be able to go out together in e future.

SQ,deanna,hope we can meetup again soon. SQ, muz jiayou wor. Wana hear gd news frm u next year. Ganbate! Hang on..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home