Wednesday, March 29, 2006

24th March..A sad sad news came and I broke down..:(..those whu noes me well would have known wat happened..basically, i tink oni 4 ppl knew about tis..first was shiqi then andrea then ellen then choon hong..

26th March..e dreadful day arrived!!!heart is cryiing but nothing i can do...stare blankly and wait for the time to pass


Waiting For His Return


He came into my life
Left a mark in my heart
I have come to realise that
He has become part of me

This test set by God
Is heartbreaking but Good
It sets me thinking,
allowing me to know my true feelings.

My heart ache
I'm lonely.
But after now,
I know that we will be one step closer than this.

2 months will pass quickly.
I know that this time is nothing to both you and me.
As I am assure that after this,
We will have a life time waiting ahead for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home