Friday, June 12, 2009

Went for my shoulder check up. Supposed to go for MRI scan. If my ligament is too loose, im supposed to go for an operation. Currently undergoing physiotherapy as well. I dont think I have the courage to go for an operation. Getting positive results from the scan will waste my 500bucks for the scan. Getting negative results will dampen my family and my mood and I dont think I want the operation. Thinking of skipping it cos its just too scary. =(

Completed Southern Ridges with the girls. Actually we cheated. We took cab back after reaching Kent Ridge Park. The whole route starts from Harbour Front and ends at West Coast Park. After walking and walking for 4 hours under the scrotching sun, we were totally dehydrated and cant wait to get inside the cab. Though we didnt complete the whole thing, we manage to reach clementi. Thats already a great achievement! =)

Celebrated Choonie 22nd bdae with a surprise BBQ party. Made a Wasabi ice cream cake for him. Hehehe..(Evil).. Been a long time since I attended a BBQ.

Though the feelings are no longer there, it still feel wierd to see and talk to you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home