Thursday, September 21, 2006

tmr is e last day of sch b4 e one wk break officially commenced. e one wk break wich ive been looking forward to for so long. bt now, im nt reali looking forward to it. perhaps, tis break is juz another ordinary week for me.

aft e break, ive gt 5 major projects to complete.all r graded. tis actually mean that ive gt to present everywk. cant imagine tat. i rather haf quizzes. everythn is reali quie diff frm jc teaching methods, theory n tests. nw, presentation is taking up most of my time instead of tutorial qns n quizzes. dun reali lk it, but since ive choosen tis path, i muz persevere. believe i will make it..andrea, hang on too...

next week basically will b spending most of my time doing those projects and preparing for e presentations. also haf to set aside to read my tb becos i didnt reali touch them since i haf them. if i still dun touch them, tink most prob i will flunk my exam.

perhaps, e break is also a time for me to replenish my energy(although i still spend lotsa time slping even when theres no break). most importantly, tink is e time i sort out my thots n thinkings, to reflect upon myself..wat haf i accomplished during tis 2 mths? basically nth i guess. time juz pass without me knowing.

a feeling of emptiness in my heart

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home