Saturday, July 22, 2006

Yoz. Im back frm e NBS camp or shdi sae i didnt even go for e camp? confusing rite. tts becos sth stupid n dumb happen. i injured my shoulder on e first day of camp. clumsy me. its was nt veri serious nw. bt im unable to take off my clothes tat day. thus, i decided to go hm n see a chi sin seh. n nw, im alive n kicking.

yah. i missed out e 2nd n 3rd day of camp. went bk to join my grp on thurs. we went ard chinatown to haf food gamesn enjoying e food at e same time. next was secret pal game. my SP was as quiet as me n he is a senior. haha. so nth much to tok abt. den it was clubbing. my first time to a club n i dun realli like it when e lights go on n off wich makes me giddy. yah. aft clubbing, i went home.

thus, i cant reali comment abt e NBS camp but i tink its fun overall lah. didnt manage to make alot of friens. juz some normal friens baz. haha..

two more weeks to sch.kinda sad. i wana enjoy e slacking life. everyday will b filled wif fun or sleeping. i lk tis kind of life. hehe.

some photos i taken in marina square mac when im out wif ju



bored!!!



dreaming...



gong gong me



he prefers my hp then me...



angry..grrr....



stop peeping!



small small eye..



he likes chicky......chicky is so xiang



monster beatrice

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home