Monday, February 07, 2005

Tomorrow is chinese new year eve. yea~ finally the long waited hols since the school start is here. excited cos i will haf 2 days off from school.(clap clap)haha.

Tomorrow will haf to go East Coast Park for the Cross Country. kind of stupid and lame to organise this even on new year eve and worst of all, at East Coast Park. So lame. Will be taking cab there in the morning cos all of my classmates dun wish to wake up so early. haha. some ofthey guys even planned to be late.

Didnt do my last weekend although i haf one pile of homework. End up, I have to rush like mad in school today. Luckily, I manage to finish and hand in on time. The worse thing that happen today is that I forgot to fill in the scholarship application!!! All of them remember to fill in and attach all require documents except me. :( Luckily, i did bring the form cos i didnt pack my bag. haha. The teacher is kind enough to let me hand in everything by friday. I have all the luck shining on me today. hehe.

Yup..thats all. will blog again soon...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home