Saturday, January 08, 2005

yesterday mark the end of 2005 Jc1 first intake orientation. it also mark the end of me being an ogl.

really haf lotsa of fun yesterday , especially the jam n hop part. (3 cheers for jam n hop). anyway, my class was really disappointed becos they cant perform after rehearsing their play for so long. all thnx to that Indian guy. i lost the contact list for those whu had sighed up to join entrepreneur club. sianz... next week need to go to every class and ask again. waste my time. i forgt ware i place it. nvm. i shall no complain and do my job. my class was damn fun... they really dance during jam n hop!!! crazy danicing in the small hall... the atmosphere was terrific. really haf lotsa of fun with them. T20 u roxxxxx!!!!

the end of orientation indicates that i need to get down to work. i gt tons of work to do. wonder how im goin to finish it. sianz... mon sch will officially start. i tink my classmates will oso get back their block test result. hope that they can do well...at least pass all the paper. although sch will starrt and tt means mugging, im happy that i will be together with my class again!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home