Friday, February 25, 2005

Jia yong said that im no longer the cheerful chicky that im used to be. tink it is quite true. after so many things that haf happen this 2 months, i realli cant force myself to be a cheerful little ger. whenever i start to pick up myself n start to be the cheerful gal, something bad will definitely strike me. like thunderstorm. come fast. hit me fast. hit me hard. hit me right in my heart.

the amount of tears i shed this 2 months add to be the total tears i shed last year. realli cant believe it. what have happened? i realli do not know. i can oni pray to god..to give me comfort. to give me the healing power so that my emotions can be stable again. i haf been telling myself to be strong. to bring joy to others by remianing cheerful. but sometimes i realli cant do it.

one day...there will cum one day when im immune to everything...there will cum one day when all my tears are shed...when my tears tried up...and this will be the day that i no longer see hope in my life...i hope that this day will never ever cum.

i wana thanks him for comforting when im down...makes me happy when im sad...enduring my stuborness...thanks 4 everything that u haf done....if u happen to pass by, i hope that u will noe whu u r...thx piggy-cat....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home