Thursday, February 24, 2005

I think human beings are really hypocrite.
They put on a mask most of the time.
They said that they dun like person A.
However, in front of person A, they act to like them.

Human beings always thought that they are correct and others are wrong.
They dun like to apologise for their wronf actions.
They accused people of doing it instead of themselve.
They think that their way is correct n never think of what others say until they realise that they cant accomplised the task.

I really haf fear now.
Who can i trust in this world.
I dun even noe whu is good n whu is bad.
Why issit that my friens always disappoint me.

Im a person whu takes relationship seriously.
Be it friendship or watever "ship"
Everythig is important to me.
However, wat i get in the end is disappointment n more disappointment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home