Friday, March 02, 2007

Life has been pretty boring. The day will juz pass without me knowing, without getting any work done. I wan this sem to finish fast. I need a break. I really need one. First time in my life, Im feeling so tired of life.

On a happier note, im gg to help up in our school welfare service club event tmr. Will be bringing kids from orphange(i think) to west coast park and play. Quite meaningful isnt it? How many times in our life have we really help sumone in need? Hope it will be a fun day tomorrow.

After that, will haf to rush over to suntec to watch impressario. Its a dancing compeitition wif angela being the guest of the event. so all in all, tmr will b a busy day. hope it will keep my mind off thns which i dun wana tink abt.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home