Sunday, January 28, 2007

Went for a jog juz nw. E wind was cold n the weather was nice. E rain juz stopped yet e floor was not very wet. Jog while listening to my ipod. It has been such a long time since i jog ard my neighbourhood. Quiet surronding.. Make my mind feel peaceful n calm. Decided to jog along the longer route to my house. On my way bk to my estate, i stopped by a bus stop n rested. I sat there,watching cars passed by, a few passer-by walked by, one bus stop by. It sets me thinking of my life, of the life im leading now. After awhile, I find myself stoning, just staring at the sky, e clear blue sky. Sky will turn blue after rain stops. Sun will rise after moon set. The earth is constantly moving. People changed. Things changed. Yet, time wun stop for us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home