Monday, December 25, 2006

Merry Christmas to all people out there!!!

So fast, its christmas now n a few days later, 2007 will begin. Almost a year since i left yjc. Last year christmas, we went out as a class to tricia's church n after that, we went town for e countdown. That was last year. Memories..

Was talking to a friend of mine just nw. We were saying tat hw time flies. It has been a year since I know her. This year was indeed a very interesting year for me and I think for those who just entered uni. First of all, we had those job hunting time whereby we had to flip the newspaper n went down to those recruit agency. Entered the workplace n make lotsa of friens, IRAS gers. There was fun, laughter, joy, complaining abt work and people and many more. Then results were released. I can still remember that I wasnt veri happy nor sad abt my results. Haha. Wanted to get into accountancy but end up in Business which I wasnt very happy about at first. Now, im satisfied in my course. =) Entered uni and get to know more friends. Experienced a totally different school life. Projects, presentation, tutorials, lectures, examinations. And now, its waiting for the release of results time again. Haha. Different experiences...

Ending e entry now. gg to watch my tv..hehe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home